Last modified date: October 18, 2020.
JOINSO, registered trademark of JOINSO, SCP with Tax Identification Number J65917130, is an IT Consulting and Advice agency and has the email KSQ.FA3GFZ@FO3G@ as one of the ways of contact.
The management of your personal data entails a great responsibility. That is why we take this aspect very seriously and give maximum priority to the security and confidentiality of it, either when you visit our websites or through any other means of treatment.
1.- Compilation of your personal data
As personal data, is understood any information about an individual from which it can be identified, such as email addresses, tax identification codes (NIF or NIE at the Spanish level, VAT ID at the level of the European Union ), shipping and billing addresses, bank details and / or password.
This does not include the resulting data when the identity has been deleted (anonymous data).
2.- How we use your personal data
We use the personal information we collect about you only for specific purposes.
We will only use your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law. In most cases, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- When we need to execute the contract that we are going to sign.
- When necessary for the attainment of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), provided these interests do not infringe on their interests or violate their fundamental rights.
- With your consent.
- When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You will receive our marketing messages if you have given us your consent, if you have requested it or if you have purchased our goods or services and if you have not given up receiving marketing messages.
Every time you receive an email from this class, you can tell us if you do not want to receive them anymore. You can unsubscribe from each of these marketing communications at any time by clicking on the subscription cancellation link.
Remember that we may continue to send you communication services and administrative messages related to the services you have contracted with us or others of general interest about our company. It is not possible to unsubscribe from these service communications.
3. With whom we share your personal data
The data you provide us are shared in these areas:
- Companies providing products and / or personalized services, or computer equipment:
They will be those companies that for the delivery of a product and / or service, this must be registered in the name of the final customer indicating personal data like name, social address and email address.
- Transport companies:
If the customer buys products that must be delivered to their home address, either social or fiscal, the minimum information required for the delivery is shared.
- Bank and financial services:
In some cases, and always under the authorization of the client, they can request bank information to carry out recurring domiciliations of payments related to our services.
Also, other financial data can be requested to carry out studies of economic viability of contractual operations.
- National and international registries related to electronic security certificates or domains:
Basic data is provided for these services to be registered at the end customer level.
- Product warranty registration:
The basic data are provided so that the guarantees of the purchased products are registered at the end customer level.
- Companies providing products and / or personalized services, or computer equipment:
We may also share your information if we consider, in our sole discretion, that this disclosure is necessary:
- To comply with citations, legal orders or other legal processes; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend ourselves from legal demands; or in other cases in which the law requires it. In these cases, we reserve the right to present or withdraw any objection or legal right that we have;
In addition to this suspension, you will receive a notification when your personal data will be shared with third parties, and may decide if you would like us to not share this information.
4. How long do we keep your personal information
We will only preserve your personal data the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected it, including the purposes to satisfy any legal, accounting and statutory reporting requirements.
In order to determine the appropriate retention period, we take into account the amount, nature and degree of confidentiality of the personal data, the potential risk that the use or disclosure of your personal data may cause, the purposes for which we process these data and if we can achieve these purposes through other means, as well as the legal provisions in force.
We can preserve some information after finishing our contractual relationship, for example, if necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to exercise, to maintain security, to prevent fraud and abuse and to defend or enforce our rights.
Cookies contain basic information about your use of the Internet. Every time you visit our website, your browser sends these cookies to the website in order to recognize it and personalize and improve your experience.
This website uses its own and third party ‘cookies’ to offer the user a better experience and service.
Own cookies are used for two different concepts:
In the first case, the cookies described are eliminated at the end of the session or when the browser is closed.
In the second case, these cookies expire one year after their creation.
These cookies are considered technical cookies and are necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Third-party cookies have two purposes:
analyze the use and experience of users, and collect statistical data anonymously.
Marketing Cookies / Spam Prevention:
Personalize ads based on visits, searches and actions carried out by users.
Protect web forms from sending unwanted information.
Measurement and marketing cookies are managed by Google Tag Manager applications.
The spam prevention are managed by the Google Recaptcha application.
It should be noted that the cookies used by Google Recaptcha are categorized within the “Marketing” category, since it uses, for example, the “NID” cookie, considered a “marketing tracker”.
You can check the different cookies used as well as their expiration policy at this link.
All applications are managed by Google, which provides statistical data processing services anonymously, and therefore without collecting personal information.
This company can use the data to improve its own services, either in its own products, or those of third companies.
This information obtained anonymously allows us to improve our services based on the experience of visitors.
The user can decide whether or not to accept the use of non-technical cookies when she visits the site for the first time, and whenever she wishes she can manage her preferences in this section.
6. Your rights
You may consult, supplement or update the information that you have provided in several ways:
- If you have registered with your data through one of our websites where we sell our products, you can make these changes through the corresponding sections of your account, once you have identified with your registration credentials.
- If you provided your data in other different ways, such as paper, email, etc., you can contact us by email, contact forms or phone.
In accordance with the applicable law (article 13 of the RGPD (EU) 2016/679), you may have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right to request access to your personal data. This allows you to receive a copy of the personal information we keep on you and verify that we process them legally.
- Right to request the correction of your personal data if they are not accurate. It can also complement any incomplete personal data that we have, taking into account the objectives of the processing.
- Right to request the removal of your personal data if:
- Your personal data are not necessary for the purposes for which we collect or process them; or
- you withdraw your consent if the processing of your personal data is based on consent and there is no other legal basis; or
- you object to the processing of your personal data and we do not have a legitimate reason for processing; or
- your personal information is being processed illegally; or
- Your personal data must be removed for compliance with a legal obligation
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will fulfill your request unless we have a legitimate fundamental interest for the processing or we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data if:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data, during the period in which we must verify the accuracy of the personal data; or
- We no longer need your personal data for the purpose of processing, but you need your personal data for legal claims; or
- You have objected to the processing, during the period in which we must verify the fundamental legitimate reasons.
- Right to data portability. You can request that we receive the personal information that affects it. You can also request that we send this personal information to a third party, when it is feasible. You only have this right if you consider personal data that you have provided us, the processing is based on a consent or is necessary to formalize a contract between you and us, and the processing is carried out by automated means.
To exercise the rest of your rights you can submit an application by email to KSQ.FA3GFZ@FO3G@.
We will be able to request specific information that will help us to confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or to exercise the rest of your rights). This is a security measure designed to ensure that your data is not disclosed to another person who does not have the right to receive them. In an effort to streamline our response, we may contact you to request additional information in relation to your request.
7. How we protect your personal information
We want you to feel safe when using our services, and we promise to protect the personal data we collect. Although any website can guarantee perfect security, we have implemented and maintain appropriate physical, administrative, technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data that it provides to us against unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure of information, and against accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction.
For example, only authorized employees can access personal data, and they can only do so to carry out business functions allowed. Also, we use coding to transmit your personal data between our system and yours, as well as between our system and that of the parties with which we share the confidential information; In addition, we use firewalls and intrusion detection systems to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to their personal data.
8. Information regarding minors
The services offered by JOINSO either through their websites, or by their professionals, are services and / or products for the general public and no services aimed at minors are offered. We do not collect deliberately data related to minors. In case we know that a minor has sent us personal information, we will eliminate or destroy this information as soon as reasonably possible.
9. External links
10. International transfers
Whenever we store or transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, we will do so in accordance with the applicable law and will guarantee that a similar degree of protection is provided to them, implementing safeguards. Personal data transfers are made:
- to countries recognized by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of protection, or
- to countries that do not offer adequate protection, but the transfer has been governed by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission or through the implementation of other appropriate transboundary transfers solutions to provide adequate protection.
12. How can you get in touch with us
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data on our behalf, you can contact us at KSQ.FA3GFZ@FO3G@. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority on the way in which we process your personal data, but we ask that you first contact us to answer your questions or questions.
Our complete contact details are:
Apartado de Correos 2033
To the attention of: Agent of Privacy / Juridical Department